We are the premier supplier of robotic coating systems for the application of unique and challenging coatings. Our equipment can be found working with full-up aircraft, large piece parts, aircraft inlets, missiles, ground vehicles, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV). Our automated systems are designed to work in the most hazardous of environments and are certified to operate in C1D1 areas.
Aerobotix offers an integrated taping solution that automates the industrial taping and masking process. In partnership with Ferrobotics, Aerobotix developed the Active Taping Kit (ATK™), a finely tuned system based on the Active Compliant Technology (ACT) and a tape applicator optimized for robot use. The ATK™ is quick, flexible, and safe and can apply various kinds of tapes on any part or surface. It delivers perfect results without bubbles or wrinkles.
ACTIVE TAPING SOLUTION FOR INDUSTRY 4.0
- User-friendly industrial ready-to-use solution
- Robot-compatible sensitive tape applicator combined with all the benefits of the ACT system cooperation
CONTROL OF ALL PROCESS PARAMETERS
- Contact force on the surfaces in an integrated system solution
- Tape consumption
QUICK, FLEXIBLE, SAFE
- High performance and functionally optimized system for immediate integration
- Rapid job modulation directly by the end user
- Optimal functionality, productivity, and process reliability
- Precisely even surface appearance thanks to a process-optimized compact solution
- No wrinkles and bubbles = flat tape transfer
- Exact repeatability
- The highest quality level 24/7